In Apia, Samoa
- Draft outcome document of the Conference as approved by its Preparatory Committee
- Inscription on the list of speakers for the plenary meetings
- Organization of Work - SIDS Conference (1-4 Sep 2014)
- Information note on the Third International Conference on Small Island Developing States
- Flight paths to Samoa
- Website of Samoa, Host Country
Multi-stakeholder partnership dialogues
The Conference will serve as a forum to build on existing successful partnerships as well as to launch innovative and concrete new ones, to advance the sustainable development of small island developing States. The Conference will include six multi-stakeholder partnership dialogues, held in parallel with the plenary meetings.
Side events sponsored by Governments, UN system and other Inter-governmental Organizations, and Major Groups, will be organized during the Conference (1-4 September 2014) in the Conference Venue.
There will also be opportunities for stakeholders to organize parallel events outside the official Conference venue (off-site side events).
Deadline for requests has expired. A preliminary programme of parallel events will be posted here shortly.