Statements & Presentations
Watch live on UN Web TV
Call for InputsWith Resolution A/C.2/68/L.67, the General Assembly
- Decides that discussions at the first meeting of the Preparatory Committee will be based on, inter alia, the outcome document of the interregional preparatory meeting for the Conference;
- Invites participants in the meetings of the Preparatory Committee to send written inputs on the objectives and substantive theme of the Conference to the Secretariat in advance of the first meeting of the Committee, and invites the Secretariat to make them available electronically;
All interested Member States and other participants are invited to send relevant inputs by Contacting the Conference Secretariat.
A/C.2/68/L.67 - Follow-up to and implementation of the Mauritius Strategy for the Further Implementation of the Programme of Action for the Sustainable Development of Sma ll Island Developing States
[Arabic] [Chinese] [English] [French] [Russian] [Spanish]
- Guidelines for Organizers of Side Events of 1st Preparatory Committee Meeting
- Participation Note
- Preliminary Programme of Side Events of 1st Preparatory Committee Meeting
- Programme of work - 1st PrepCom
- UN Press release - Small Island Developing States kick off series of meetings in New York ahead of major UN conference
1st Preparatory Committee meeting
24 - 26 Feb 2014Watch live on UN Web TV
The first meeting of the preparatory committee (PrepCom) will be held over three days, from 24 to 26 February, to discuss the objectives and substantive theme of the Conference as well as organizational and procedural matters, including the rules of procedure, and to elect the bureau.
Participation to the 1st Preparatory Committee meeting is available here.
The deadline for submission of proposals for side events during Prepcom 1 has now expired. Please click here for the preliminary programme of side events to be held during Prepcom 1 (24 – 26 February 2014).